The Multicultural Center at Western Michigan University provides the University student population with spaces for study, meetings, projects, and conversation. It also provides information on diversity, ethnic, and cultural issues through speakers, events, exhibits, and displays scheduled by University groups and organizations. The Multicultural Center is located in the Trimpe Building on WMU's main Kalamazoo campus.
Spring 2022 Hours
Our MCC will be available for reservations from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please submit reservation request to email@example.com. The MCC will remain closed during evening and weekend hours for the Spring 2022 semester.
ODI will adhere to WMU's COVID-19 policy. As part of our protocols all students, staff, faculty, and guests must be masked at all times while inside of any campus building. Upon arrival to the MCC, every attendee will be asked to take the daily health survey and present their badge to the reservation contact. Participants with a Bronco Net ID and password will be able to log into the portal regularly. All guests to WMU will scroll to the bottom of the login page and select "Guest Login." Attendees and participants with a green badge will be granted entry into the space.
MAKE A RESERVATION
- Reservations must be submitted two weeks in advance.
- Occupants must vacate the building by the indicated closure time.
- Please plan accordingly and end your event at least a half-hour before our closing time to give you cleaning time.
- To use the television for presentations, bring a laptop and connection cords (HDMI cables) as these are not supplied by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Occupants must maintain six feet of social distancing throughout the event.
- Occupants must utilize face coverings throughout the event.
- A check-in, or equivalent, must be utilized in order for the group organizer to identify persons attending the gathering for possible contact tracing in the event of positive COVID-19 exposure.
- Reservation contact must verify badges and complete the MCC usage report at every event.
- A maximum of 137 people are allowed in the space at one time.
For more information or to make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 387-6313.
Documents and forms
1003 Ring Road South, Kalamazoo, MI
1075 Knollwood Ave, Kalamazoo, MI
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5372 USA
Phone (269) 387-6313
Trimpe Building Multicultural Center, Mail Stop 5372