The Multicultural Center at Western Michigan University provides the University student population with spaces for study, meetings, projects, and conversation. It also provides information on diversity, ethnic, and cultural issues through speakers, events, exhibits, and displays scheduled by University groups and organizations. The Multicultural Center is located in the Trimpe Building on WMU's main Kalamazoo campus.
Fall 2020 Hours
September 9, 2020 - November 20, 2020
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m..
- Saturdays: Closed
- Sundays: Closed
MAKE A RESERVATION
- Reservations must be submitted 2 weeks in advance.
- Occupants must vacate the building by the indicated closure time.
- Please plan accordingly and end your event at least a half hour before our closing time to give you cleaning time.
- To use the television for presentations, bring a laptop and connection cords (HDMI cables) as these are not supplied by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Occupants must maintain six feet of social distancing throughout the event.
- Occupants must utilize face coverings throughout the event.
- A check-in, or equivalent, must be utilized in order for the group organizer to identify persons attending the gathering for possible contact tracing in the event of a positive COVID-19 exposure.
- Group organizer must provide occupants with a self-health screening questionnaire to determine if they might have symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19 before that person is admitted to the event.
- A maximum of 32 people are allowed in the space at one time
We are in the process of updating our online reservation system. Please check back at the end of September to reserve the MCC online.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (269) 387-6313.
Documents and forms
1003 Ring Road South, Kalamazoo, MI
1075 Knollwood Ave, Kalamazoo, MI
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5372 USA
Phone (269) 387-6313
Trimpe Building Multicultural Center, Mail Stop 5372