GET IN TOUCH
Are you one of our alumni? The Institute of the Environment and Sustainability would like to connect with you to hear what you are doing and to hear feedback about our programs.
Please consider spending a few minutes filling out this brief questionnaire:
Updates on our Alumni:
- Sierra Clark, Freshwater Science & Sustainability 2019 – Journalist, Traverse City Record-Eagle
- Jenny Doezema, Environmental Studies 2006 – Vice President of Learning and Engagement, Kalamazoo Nature Center
- Reality Rojas, Environmental & Sustainability Studies 2019 – Senior Operations Specialist, Kalamazoo Land Bank
- Connor Bebb, Freshwater Science & Sustainability 2019 – Senior Operations Associate, Circle of Blue
- Ellie Maddelein, Sustainable Brewing 2019 - Head Brewer of Five Shores Brewing
- Daniel King, Sustainable Brewing 2018 – Assistant Scientist and Research Brewer, Kalsec Inc.
- Remy Long, Environmental Studies 2010 – Midwest Program Associate, The Conservation Fund
- Ryan Koziatek, Environmental Studies, 2010 – Stewardship Field Director, Kalamazoo Nature Center
- Alexandra Leist, Environmental & Sustainability Studies, 2016 – Sustainability Analyst, Fabri-Kal
- John Lutchko, Freshwater Science & Sustainability, 2016 – Marine Tech Lab Coordinator, Northwestern Michigan College
- Ashley Horvat, Environmental Studies, 2010 – VP Head of eMobility, North America, Schneider Electric
There are many ways alumni can receive the latest news from WMU and the Institute of the Environment and Sustainability: