Electronic forms include, but are not limited to appeals and verification documents.
Please complete the form online, then print and sign. No electronic signatures accepted.
|Summer II Undergraduate Financial Aid Application||2021|
|Summer II Graduate Financial Aid Application||2021|
|Summer II Parent PLUS Loan Application||2021|
|Federal Direct Parent PLUS Adjustment||2021-22||2020-21|
|Federal Direct Parent PLUS Appeal||2021-22||2020-21|
|Scholarship Reinstatement Appeal||all years|
|Scholarship Resource Form||2021-22||2020-21|
|Graduate Intent Form||2021-22||2020-21|
|Request for Anticipated Hours Form||all years|
|Federal TEACH Grant Application - Undergraduate||2021-22||2020-21|
|Federal TEACH Grant Application - Graduate||2021-22||2020-21|
Federal PLUS Loan Applications:
- Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer I 2021 Federal Parent PLUS and Federal Graduate PLUS Loan applications will be available online at studentaid.gov under the "apply for aid" tab. WMU financial aid will be utilizing the Federal Student Aid website for application submission for these semesters (processing dates for these semesters will be posted at a later time).
- Summer II 2021 Federal PLUS Loan applications will be available in the pdf forms section. Graduate students can apply for the Summer II Federal Graduate PLUS Loan under the Summer II Graduate Financial Aid Application.
- Please use the pdf forms above for PLUS appeals and adjustments.
The Student Financial Aid Adjustment form is securely located in GoWMU. To complete:
- Log in to GoWMU.
- Under the “My Self Service” tab, select “Financial Aid”.
- Select the aid year.
- Go to the top of the page and select the blue “Financial Aid” tab.
- Select “General Financial Aid”.
- Select “Online Financial Aid Forms”.
- Select “Student Financial Aid Adjustment Form”.
- Select the aid year and click “Next”.
- Choose the option(s) that meets your needs.