Electronic forms include, but are not limited to appeals and verification documents.
|Summer I undergraduate financial aid application||2023|
|Summer I graduate financial aid application||2023|
|Summer II undergraduate financial aid application||2023|
|Summer II graduate financial aid application||2023|
|Summer II Parent PLUS Loan application||2023|
|Federal Direct Parent PLUS Adjustment||2023-24||2022-23|
|Federal Direct Parent PLUS Appeal||2023-24||2022-23|
|Scholarship Reinstatement Appeal||all years|
|Scholarship Resource Form||2023-24||2022-23|
|Graduate Intent Form||2023-24||2022-23|
|Federal TEACH Grant Application - Undergraduate||2023-24||2022-23|
|Federal TEACH Grant Application - Graduate||2023-24||2022-23|
Federal PLUS Loan Applications:
- Fall, Spring and Summer I Federal Parent PLUS and Federal Graduate PLUS Loan applications will be available online at studentaid.gov under the "apply for aid" tab. WMU financial aid will be utilizing the Federal Student Aid website for application submission for these semesters (processing dates for these semesters vary).
- Summer II Federal PLUS Loan applications will be available in the pdf forms section. Graduate students can apply for the Summer II Federal Graduate PLUS Loan under the Summer II Graduate Financial Aid Application.
- Please use the pdf forms above for PLUS appeals and adjustments.
Federal PLUS Loan Information Sheets:
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
The Student Financial Aid Adjustment form is securely located on Self-Service. To complete:
- Log in to Self-Service using your Bronco Net ID and password.
- Select “General Financial Aid”.
- Select “Online Financial Aid Forms”.
- Select “Student Financial Aid Adjustment Form”.
- Select the aid year and click “Next”.
- Choose the option(s) that meets your needs:
Option 1: Used to cancel UNPAID financial aid due to not attending.
Option 2: Used to reduce or cancel federal subsidized loans, unsubsidized loans, work-study, and private student loans.
Option 3: Used to increase or reallocated federal or private student loans.
Option 4: Used to request the maximum additional unsubsidized loan due to a parent being denied for the PLUS Loan based on adverse credit history and the parent does not plan on having the loan endorsed or appealing the credit decision with the U.S. Department of Education.
Option 5: Used to cancel the Residence Hall Grant.