Current Students

Photo of professor and student in labThis section contains information for international students enrolled at Western Michigan University on F-1 and J-1 visas.

For dependents who are studying under other visa statuses (H-4 Dependent, E-1/2 Dependent, TD, etc.)

If holding a dependent-child visa status that will expire at age 21 or once married, contact Immigration Compliance four months in advance when seeking to change status to F-1 Student.