Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business occasionally seeks individuals to teach various business courses on a part-time basis. To be considered for these part-time instruction positions, applicants must hold a master's degree in a field related to the area of teaching assignment. In addition, applicants must have current, relevant professional experience (three or more years).
To be considered as a Department of Business Information Systems part-time instructor, please submit the following:
- An updated resume, including:
- Descriptions of business or related experience.
- Educational qualifications.
- Teaching experience, if any.
- A brief statement of interests, strengths and goals in teaching.
Please note that receipt and acceptance of materials does not constitute an offer of employment. If we are interested in further information or should an opportunity for employment arise, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in WMU Haworth.
- Submit application materials to Mike Tarn, chair of the WMU Department of Business Information Systems, using the form below.
Western Michigan University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer
Please contact the Office of Institutional Equity for more information.
Department of Business Information Systems
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5412
Phone (269) 387-5410
3310 Schneider Hall, Mail Stop 5412