WMU's Endowed Scholarship application process is now completely online! To view and apply to these scholarships, please click the scholarship application platform button (now called the Bronco Gold Mine).
Endowed Scholarship Applications for the 2019-20 academic year will be available Dec. 2018.
Once you have clicked the button above:
- Click the gold "Sign In" button.
- Sign in using your Bronco NetID and password (Please note: if you are a prospective freshman student, you may view the available opportunities, but you first must be admitted to formally apply for these scholarships).
- Complete the General Application and electronically request a letter of recommendation from someone who knows you well to be considered for the maximum number of scholarships.
- Once the General Application is complete, please review the scholarships you may qualify for under "Opportunities".
- Click the "Apply" button to answer supplemental questions needed to be fully considered for that particular scholarship opportunity.
Completion of the Endowed Scholarship application AND Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are due Feb. 15, 2019 for the 2019-20 academic year. Students receiving awards will be notified no later than April 15.
Please check the scholarship application platform regularly as more opportunities may become available.