The Western Michigan University Paper Pilot Plant—Offering the unique combination of:
A fully trained, experienced staff will be involved in all phases of your project, from initial evaluation through production and testing.
We respect the constraints of time and will work to optimize your output and meet your development, testing, and production schedule throughout the year.
We understand the significance of your development efforts and ensure complete confidentiality throughout every phase of our working relationship.
The WMU Paper Pilot Plant is not affiliated with any company or commercial entity, so your project is managed in an independent, open environment.
- Internet: High-speed wireless Internet connection is available in the pilot plant.
- Phone: Cell phone reception is intermittent. A landline phone is available.
- Refreshments: Water, pop/soda, and coffee are available on-site.
- Lunch is provided; please let us know if you require a special diet.
- A fax machine is available.
- A copy machine is available.
- Protective Equipment: Safety glasses and earplugs are provided.