The School of Public Affairs and Administration at Western Michigan University offers, in conjunction with the Student Financial Aid and Graduate College, various financial aid programs, scholarships and assistantships to students who are just entering as well as those already in a graduate program. Additional support is also available.
- Graduate College Fellowships and Grants
- WMU Student Financial Aid
- School of Public Affairs and Administration scholarships, awards, and funds
- Other Scholarship opportunities
- Human Resource Intern - Unpaid
- Local Government Management Fellowship at International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
- Michigan Township Association offers the Robert R. Robinson Scholarship
- White House Fellows: Applications will be accepted beginning November and you can register for the webinar regarding White House Fellows recruiting on September 17 or 18.
- Current and former students planning on or currently working full-time in the public service sector can apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. This program potentially allows for federal student loans to be forgiven.