The information below is a list of majors, minors and graduate programs offered through the College of Education and Human Development's Department of Special Education and Literacy Studies at Western Michigan University.
- Early Learning and Intervention: Birth through Kindergarten—B.S.
- Elementary Education PK-3 and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) K-12—B.S.
- Special Education and Elementary Education—B.S.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in Adapted Physical Education (APE) and Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS)
- Literacy Studies—M.A.
- Special Education—M.A.
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)—M.A.