Certification for Teachers

Western Michigan University

You'll work with Western Michigan University's Office of Teacher and Administrator Certification to earn initial teacher certification and additional endorsements. To learn more about these requirements, please make the appropriate selection(s) below.

Michigan Department of Education

Michigan's Department of Education is now processing Certificate Renewals, Professional Certificates and CTE Certificates. You will work with the Michigan Department of Education to apply and be approved for these certificates.