Due to the global pandemic, we will provide the majority of services virtually between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please email staff for an appointment.
- Karen Stokes Chapo, Program Manager Assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tonya Dean, Administrative Assistant Senior at email@example.com
In the event a virtual appointment is insufficient for your needs, staff will make arrangements to meet with you in-person.
Assessment Events calendar
WMU Assessment in Action Conference 2021: Save the date!
|Free virtual conference|
|April 9-13||Chicago, IL|
|April 29-30||Free virtual conference|
Texas Association for Higher Education Assessment Conference (Now accepting presentation proposals, deadline April 1)
|In Person Attendance|
|October 24-27||Free virtual conference|
- Assessment Mentor Program: Support and resources are available to help you with assessment.
- Grants and awards.
- Resources and assistance—workshops, websites, assessment instruments, papers, presentations, books and more.
- Nuventive Improve (formerly TracDat) Version 5 User Guide
- WMU Assessment of Student Learning Handbook: "Celebrating Student Learning"
The Office of Assessment and Undergraduate Studies hosted the Mid-American Conference - Academic Leadership Development Program, on Feb. 19 - 21, 2018.
Please click here for more information.