Keep track of your financial aid to-do list using our checklist. This list aids in the application process, award letter breakdown and payment information.
Finding your Western identification number
- Please visit GoWMU.
- Log in with your Bronco NetID and temporary password (found on your admissions letter).
- Click on the “Student Home” tab.
- Your WIN is found on the "User Information Lookup" tab.
Adding Authorized and/or Proxy Users
At WMU, we respect the privacy of our students and their families. In an effort to ensure that personal information is not relinquished to any unauthorized user, we practice the guidelines set forth under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Students may choose to set a parent or third party up as an Authorized and/or Proxy User. Federal laws and regulations require students to authorize individuals whom they wish to have access to their information with the following options:
- Authorized User - access to billing information. Managed by Accounts Receivable (269) 387-4141.
- Proxy User - access to financial aid and academic information. Managed by the Registrar's Office (269) 387-4300.
Visit your GoWMU account to add access as Proxy and/or Authorized Users.
To view all federal loan history, please visit the National Student Loan Data System website.