Bronco Fix-It

Bronco Fix-It

Submit a request for maintenance, custodial or landscaping services.

Bronco Fix-It

Phone, WiFI, and Network

Explore goWMU technology articles for technology and learning self-help resources or contact the Technology Help Desk at (269) 387-4357 for support.

Submit an IT Service Request

Bronco Project

Start a project by completing and submitting the Bronco Project Request Form to the Facilities Management Department to have your project request placed in the system.

Common uses of Bronco Project:

  • New furniture or equipment.
  • Remodel or renovate an existing space.
  • ADA accommodation.

Bronco project

Classroom Technology

If you are experiencing difficulties with classroom technology.

Classroom technology

Key or Core Change

If your key is lost or broken and needs to be replaced, please submit a Bronco Fix-It request. Key and core change requests require approval from the building coordinator and require a University Fund and Cost Center.

Key or core change

Locked Room

  • To gain access to a locked room Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., contact the appropriate building coordinator or supervisor from the building coordinator list.
  • To gain access to a locked room on evenings, weekend and holidays, contact the Department of Public Safety through the non-emergency number for Kalamazoo County Consolidated Dispatch at (269) 488-8911.