Full information, including Lee Honors College course descriptions and course schedules by semester, may be found in the links below. For registration dates, please visit the Registrar's calendar page.
Honors courses for the current registration term can be viewed on the "Courses" page of the honors college mobile app. The mobile app is available for free for iOS and Android users. To find the app in the Apple Store or Google Play, search for "WMU Lee Honors College."
Please note that the honors college dean does not receive course evaluation scores for any course that does not have the HNRS prefix and does not receive narrative comments for any course through the university’s course evaluation system. We welcome and encourage your feedback on honors courses. All comments should be directed to Anthony Helms.
Western Michigan University offers a number of academic programs that allow students to complete an undergraduate degree and a master’s degree in an accelerated fashion, saving time and money. Students accepted into accelerated programs may apply up to 12 of their undergraduate credits toward a graduate degree. If you are interested in completing a master’s degree, please visit the accelerated graduate degrees program website for more information and a list of current accelerated programs.
Equivalencies by area:
- Spring 2021 GenEd and WES equivalencies
- Fall 2020 GenEd and WES equivalencies
- Spring 2020 general education equivalencies
- Fall 2019 general education equivalencies
- Spring 2019 general education equivalencies
- Fall 2018 general education equivalencies
- Spring 2018 general education equivalencies
- Fall 2017 general education equivalencies
- Spring 2017 general education equivalencies