Assistance is provided through the Department of Occupational Therapy at Western Michigan University in the form of scholarships and grants. Applications for these monies can be acquired during the spring semester, and awards are announced during the summer.
When applying, please note the eligibility criteria of each scholarship, as they do vary. Also, scholarships are often designated to either the undergraduate or graduate student. Please only apply to those scholarships for which you qualify.
Some funding is also available through professional organizations such as the American Occupational Therapy Association. At the graduate level, fellowships, assistantships and associateships may also be available through the department or the WMU Graduate College.
For occupational therapy scholarship information and application, contact Janay Christian.
- AMBUCS Scholarships for Therapists
- Alma S. Boughey Occupational Therapy Scholarship
- Sandra Edwards Endowed Scholarship
- Barbara Hemphill Scholarships
Student Professional Development
Student Book Fund Award
- Georgia Lee Metcalfe Memorial Scholarship
- Reineke Memorial Scholarship
- The Marion R. Spear Award
- Don F. Thomas and Jane E. Thomas Fund
- Mary A. Vodopic and Ruby Bukovac Hardy Endowment