WMU Parking Permit Rates:
|VIRTUAL PERMIT TYPE||DATES VALID*||COST|
|Academic Year||August - August||$300|
|Fall Semester||Aug 31 - Dec 31||$150|
|Spring Semester||Jan 1 - Apr 30||$150|
|Summer I||May 1 - June 28||$65|
|Summer II||June 29 - Aug 18||$65|
|Part-time Semester Fall||Aug 31 - Dec 31||$130|
|Part-time Semester Spring||Jan 1 - Apr 30||$130|
- If you purchase a permit by the semester separately, there is no upgrade or enhancements implied and you may end up paying more than the full academic year cost.
- Permits are valid for the specified dates only.
- Part-time student permit pricing is valid for students taking a total of four (4) credits or less.
- Check the Academic Calendar for dates regarding the first day of class.
- Refunds for extenuating circumstances can be discussed with Parking Services.
- Parking locations are based on university status and available on a first-come-first served basis.
- Purchase of a permit does not guarantee parking near your building of preference.
- If Financial Aid is delayed, you must purchase daily or weekly permits in the meantime, and the amounts paid do not go toward the larger cost.