Bronco Express is your first stop for financial aid and billing questions. Bronco Express is a response to student requests for one, convenient, year-round spot to take care of everyday University business. We assist students with transactions and questions related to financial aid, making payments, student accounts and general registration information.
With no appointment needed, Bronco Express is a location where students can:
- Apply for financial aid or pick up appropriate forms.
- Check financial aid status.
- Check account balances and receive clarification on charges.
- Make payments on accounts.
A valid Bronco Card will be required for all transactions.
Applications and Disbursements - We are currently experiencing a high volume of Summer 2 applications. Our office is processing applications in the order received and will attend to all applications promptly. Thank you for your patience.
Instructions for adding Authorized Users:
- Authorized User: Accounts Receivable (Billing)
- Authorized User: Proxy Access (Financial Aid/Academic Information)
WMU's federal school code: 002330