Accelerated Degrees

You can earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in as little as one additional year by completing an accelerated degree. Western Michigan University offers the following accelerated degrees in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences:

  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Electrical Engineering 
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Paper and Printing Science

To learn more about the application process and eligibility requirements, please contact the academic departments or the Graduate College.