- WMU student completing final year of a bachelor’s degree within the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Enrolled in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences and a senior at the time the award is granted.
- Attained a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 in all approved course work.
- Graduated from a U. S. high school.
- Seniors are selected by the College of Engineering and Applied Science Scholarship Committee based primarily on scholarship. Other factors which may be considered are demonstrated leadership ability, participation in community and school activities, financial need and special aptitudes.
$1,500 for one academic year, to be split equally between fall and spring semesters.
Applications are due March 15.