Space Change

Facility Records strives to maintain the most accurate and up-to-date records of all Western Michigan University owned spaces. If a discrepancy is found in our records, please notify us by filling out a space change form.

Any questions on the space change process, please contact Facility Records at (269) 387-8610.

If you are looking for space utilization information, please visit Planning, Space Management and Capital Project's space management page