The College of Health and Human Services annual Inter-Professional Collaboration Award was initiated to celebrate faculty members whose collaborative teaching, practice or scholarship contributions have advanced the inter-professional collaborative process and enhanced the reputation of the college.
Make your nomination by March 15.
Who can submit a nomination?
- Chairs and directors
- College bargaining unit faculty members, including faculty specialists
Who is eligible for nomination?
The Inter-Professional Collaboration Award is a group award. Thus, an eligible application shall consist of members from at least three different disciplines.
- At least two members of the collaboration team must be CHHS faculty members.
- College bargaining unit faculty members
Who is not eligible for nomination?
- Former recipients
To nominate a collaborative group for the IPC award please provide:
- Project's title
- A detailed description (around three pages) of the collaborative teaching, practice or scholarly activity and your justification for the nomination, specifically addressing the selection criteria for the award
- A list of the group members, including their college, department and faculty rank
- Individuals from the CHHS IPE-Steering Committee will consider each nomination and will select the recipients. This process may be modified as needed.
The CHHS Inter-Professional Collaboration Award
This award focuses specifically on collaborative efforts that require multi and/or inter-professional approaches to teaching, practice or scholarship activities, with emphasis on interprofessional education
- Evidence of sustained collaborative teaching, practice or scholarly productivity, with emphasis on the last three years at WMU
- Quality and impact of collaborative teaching, practice or scholarly activities
- Impact of collaborative, teaching, practice or scholarly activities on the college, University and community
- $2000 to be divided among the group of recipients
- A certificate
- Recognition on a plaque on display at CHHS
- Recognition at an annual college meeting, in the college newsletter and other publications