Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5456 USA
- M.A. in Family Life Education, Western Michigan University
- B.S. in Family studies, Western Michigan University
Denise comes to the Office of Research and Innovation after working nine and a half years under WMU’s College of Health and Human Services at the Southwest Michigan Children’s Trauma Assessment Center. Denise held numerous positions there with her most recent being Grants and Contracts Manager.
Denise has experience in proposal development, editing grant narratives, developing and tracking budgets, reporting, obtaining HSIRB approval, submission to state, federal and local agencies. She has also served as a Co-Principal Investigator on two grants.
Denise has presented and trained extensively on numerous topics throughout the State of Michigan.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Mallinson Institute for Science Education (including SAMPI)
College of Health and Human Services
- Center for Excellence in Gerontology
- College of Health and Human Services Dean’s Office
- Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- School of Interdisciplinary Health Programs
- School of Nursing
- Unified Clinics
Haworth College of Business
- Haworth College of Business Dean’s Office
If the primary research program officer for these areas, Denise Wheatley, is not available contact the secondary research officer, Brianna Galli.