April 16, 2021: Virtual Celebration
9:00 am Fulbright Workshop: Dr. Michelle Metro-Roland via WebEx
The following three sessions will be hosted in
- 10:00 am Faculty Research Presentations
- 11:00 am Virtual FRACAA Poster Session
- 12:00 pm Award Ceremony
Fulbright offers faculty and other professionals unparalleled opportunity to research, teach, or consult in 130+ countries worldwide. Opportunities range from 2 weeks to a full year. Come to the Spring Convocation 2021 Fulbright Scholar Workshop and hear about the types of awards available and what the application process looks like.
The Fulbright program seeks to foster mutual understanding, advance knowledge across communities, and improve lives around the globe. Be a part of the movement. Individual Advising will be available after the presentation for those interested in more information.
faculty research presentations
Join Vice President Kinzy for presentations from the following speakers with time for Q&A:
- Dr. Upul Attanayake, 2019-2020 Presidential Innovation Professor
- Dr. Ann Chapleau, 2019-2020 Presidential Innovation Professor
- Dr. Matt Reeves, 2019-2020 Presidential Innovation Professor
- Dr. Robert Bensley, new patent holder
- Lori Brown, Aviation College awardee
- Dr. Valerian Kwigizile, Interdisciplinary awardee
fracaa poster session
The following recipients of the Faculty Research and Creative Activities Award will present posters virtually: Zachary Asher, Karen Bondarchuk, Lisa R. Coons, Lori Gray, Ramakrishna Guda, Andrew Hennlich, Jennifer Hudson, Matthew Ross, Tiffany Schriever, Xiaoyun Shao, Lisa Singleterry.
36 faculty and staff will be recognized for external funding accomplishments in the 2019-2020 Fiscal Year as well as 14 inventors for obtaining patents and copyrights. The 2020-21 Presidential Innovation Professors will be announced.