Thank you for your interest in contributing to Western Michigan University's School of Social Work in the College of Health and Human Services. Your thoughtful support is much appreciated. Giving makes higher education more accessible for aspiring social workers, who will go on to make significant impact on their communities and world. Plus, all gifts are tax deductible. Join the legacy!
You can donate directly to any of our funds through wmualumni.org by clicking the button below.
Individual funds in Social Work
You can donate to the school in general or select a specific fund to direct your gift. Check out the scholarship page for descriptions of each scholarship. If you are interested in starting a new scholarship or making a planned gift, please contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations at (269) 387-8700.
- Charlene Cove Russell Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Clair and Clarice Platt Endowment for the School of Social Work
- Deloris Jordan Phillips Scholarship in Social Work
- Elena Thomas Honorary Endowed Scholarship in Social Work
- Freida Amos Scholarship in Social Work
- Gayle Strutz Endowment Fund
- Helen Frays Endowment for the School of Social Work
- John P. Mellein Endowed Scholarship in Social Work
- Kenneth E. Reid Student Travel Award
- Minority Scholarship for Social Work
- Nathaniel McCaslin Minority in Social Work Scholarship
- Partners in Social Work Education
- Rebecca A. Binkowski Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Robert Barstow Endowed Award
- School of Social Work Annual Fund
- School of Social Work restricted
- School of Social Work Scholarship
- Stephen A. Crumm Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Victoria and Willie H. Pickard Endowed Scholarship
- Whitney Young Scholars Program in Social Work