Here at the WMU School of Social Work, we want to help you obtain your degree(s) and achieve your professional goals and dreams. One of the keys to that process is active participation in advising. 

Other resources for students and advisors, including student handbooks and commonly used forms, can be found on our Student Forms page.

Undergraduate advising

Jill Hamilton, in the CHHS advising office, advises the pre-social work and social work majors. To make an appointment, call (269) 387-2656.

Graduate advising

Graduate students are assigned a faculty advisor upon enrollment in the program. Contact information for all advisors is listed on our school directory. If you don't know who your advisor is, or if you would like to request a different advisor, contact us at (269) 387-3180.

You can find frequently used forms for advisors and students on the Student Forms page of our website.

If you would like to share feedback about your advising experience at the School of Social Work, please use this form: