The WMU School of Social Work occasionally seeks individuals for part-time instructor positions. The minimum qualifications include:
- You must hold an M.S.W. degree
- You must have at least two years of post-MSW practice experience
Please submit the following materials by email to email@example.com:
- Current curriculum vitae, with current email address
- Statement of qualifications, experience and strengths
We will notify you by email when we receive your materials. Please note that receipt and acceptance of materials does not constitute an offer of employment. If we are interested in further information, or should an opportunity for employment arise, we will contact you.
External job postings
Thanks for thinking of our graduates for your employment opportunities.
- You can share your job postings directly to our School of Social Work Facebook Group. Make sure to add the hashtag #jobposting for easy searching!
- You can also submit your posting to our university-wide job platform, Handshake.
- NASW Michigan also offers free job postings on their website.