The Department of Biological Sciences at Western Michigan University works closely with its undergraduate and graduate students throughout their education. The following forms are used by the department, the Graduate College or the Registrar's Office. Please note that the links will take you to the appropriate web page where you will find the applicable and current form.
Permission to elect procedure
The Department of Biological Sciences has updated its Permission to Elect procedures. All steps listed below must be followed to receive departmental approval to register for your classes.
- Fill out the appropriate PTE form completely and obtain all signatures required. This can be done electronically.
- Email completed form to Sandra Molvern: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confirmation email will be sent to your WMU account with your registration information.
You must submit a new PTE form each semester.
Permission to elect forms
- BIOS 4980, 5991 Application for Permission to Elect
- BIOS 6010, 6100 and 6990 Application for Permission to Elect
- BIOS 7000, 7100, 7120, 7200 7250, 7300 and 7350 Application for Permission to Elect
- Annual review doctoral students
- Annual review master students
- Manuscript-option MS-3 committee members
- Manuscript-option MS-4 committee members
- More graduate forms