As a student at Western Michigan University, you will meet with advisors throughout your academic career. Advising appointments facilitate student success by creating an on-going partnership between students and advisors. Advisors provide knowledge regarding degree requirements, WMU resources and the value of a liberal arts education.
For questions or advice about majors, minors, programs, and classes in the Department of English, please see below for advisor availability. University policy requires advising requests be submitted in writing from your WMU email account or in person with an advisor.
- For major, minor or general education requirements, meet with College of Arts and Sciences Advisor, Nathan Robinson.
- Schedule a meeting with Nathan Robinson
- For questions regarding specific courses or circumstances, contact us.
Additional information for secondary education English majors
- Meet with an advisor for major or minor requirements.
- Meet with a College of Education and Human Development advisor for your general education, pre-professional and professional education requirements.
Advising hours for graduate students are held weekly in order to facilitate the students' progress through our various graduate degree programs.
Room: 625 Sprau Tower
Phone: (269) 387-2584
- Advising appointment can be made upon request.
- Dr. Meghann Meeusen, Director of Graduate Studies
Advising Hours: Please email Dr. Meeusen at email@example.com for assistance.
Student Success Services
Check out the resources to help you be successful in your classes.