The nomination form is due February 28, 2020.
Diversity: Diversity includes the dimensions of race, ethnicity, and national and regional origins; sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation; socioeconomic status, age, physical attributes, and abilities; as well as religious, political, cultural, and intellectual ideologies and practices.
An advocate for diversity:
- Creates an inclusive environment in the College of Fine Arts through support, education and advocacy for a diverse community.
- Commits to cross-movement building in social justice and intersectional identities.
- Actively challenges structures that promote discrimination and perpetuate privilege.
- Supports the personal and professional success of all individuals in the College of Fine Arts.
- Builds collaborations and relationship with new organizations, communities and/or institutions.