KALAMAZOO, Mich.—Western Michigan University’s Haworth College of Business is now accepting nominations for the 2024 class of The 30, a publication that celebrates business achievements, connection to community and leadership.
If you know of a WMU Haworth alum who has an impressive background, consider nominating them. Or, if you are a business graduate who meets the program criteria, you may submit a self-nomination. The deadline for nominations is Monday, Oct. 23, 2023. Details on The 30 and the nomination form are online.
Nominations are evaluated by a panel of faculty, staff and WMU business alumni to select nominees that represent thought leadership and innovative perspectives in the business world. The publication is released each spring, and members of The 30 are invited to campus to interact with current students and network with each other.
"Being a member of The 30 means that I’m part of a generation that’s making a difference in the workplace—breaking through barriers, removing stereotypes as a young leader in industry and putting into practice all of the skills that I gained in my undergraduate career at WMU," says Rob Nyhuis, B.B.A.’17, vice president, PNC Bank.
Benefits of The 30 include:
- The opportunity to celebrate accomplishments of business alumni publicly.
- Visibility within organizations of WMU Haworth business leaders.
- Connections to an accomplished network of business alumni in a variety of fields.
- The ability to engage with current students and faculty to lend perspective on today’s business environment.
- The opportunity to share successes at The 30 event, and to include The 30 recognition on a resume and social media.
For more WMU news, arts and events, visit WMU News online.