Moving to Kalamazoo

map of Kalamazoo


Each summer, we look forward to welcoming new graduate students to the Department of Physics at Western Michigan University. As you plan your move to Kalamazoo, you may find the following resources helpful:

  • Residence Life (on-campus housing) - graduate students may apply to any housing option on campus


Please contact us Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (269) 387-4940 if you have questions about our department, campus life or the City of Kalamazoo, or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are happy to help.