Many resources are available to help students find success with physics coursework:
- Instructors hold weekly office hours. Call the Department of Physics, (269) 387-4940 for information.
- Drop-in tutoring at the Bronco Study Zone, 3374 Rood Hall. Spring 2019 Drop-in Assistance Schedule
- The Physics Help Room is located inside 3302 Rood Hall. It's staffed various hours Monday through Friday, only during fall and spring semesters.
- Private, paid tutoring with a physics graduate student. Students make fee, payment and scheduling arrangements directly with the tutor. Call the Department of Physics for a list of graduate students who offer tutoring services.
- College of Arts and Sciences Student Success Services
- Peer Academic Success Coaching
- The Writing Center
- Student email, best practices
Dissertation and Theses Help
The Graduate College website is a great resource. For specific information on dissertations and theses, the college has compiled a FAQ page that may prove helpful. The Graduate Center for Research and Retention is an innovative, one-of-a-kind center that provides individual mentoring, guidance, and advising support to graduate students in all fields. You may also wish to bookmark the events page to stay up-to-date.