We are WMU's health center.
We've made some operational changes effective March 28 affecting telehealth appointments, vaccine verifications, and more.
Services offered in-person
- Call (269) 387-3287 to schedule an appointment, or visit the patient portal.
- Primary care and nursing appointments are in-person.
- Counseling Services and Psychiatry visits will gradually return to in-person service starting April 4. Counselors will work with individual students to set most appropriate appointment type going forward.
- We encourage any student who is in need of counseling and psychiatry services (crisis or initial) to call (269) 387-1850. We can provide resources for students in their local area.
Use your insurance, or look for coverage
- See a list of insurance providers that participate at the health center
24-hour access to your records
- View your account information on HealthManager web portal anytime day or night
- Send or receive secure messages, opt-in to text message reminders for appointments