We are WMU's health center.
We are open regular hours through the summer while WMU is providing distance education. Learn about COVID-19 precautions at the health center.
Services offered in-person or via telehealth
- Primary care appointments are available via telehealth if the symptoms presented are appropriate for a video visit. Call (269) 387-3287 to schedule an appointment.
- In-person primary care and nursing appointments have fully resumed.
- Counseling and Psychiatry services continue to be offered to students through telehealth visits. Eligible students must meet some criteria for telehealth counseling.
- We encourage any student who is in need of counseling and psychiatry services (crisis or initial) to call (269) 387-1850. We can provide resources for students in their local area.
Use your insurance, or look for coverage
- See a list of insurance providers that participate at the health center
24-hour access to your records
- View your account information on HealthManager web portal anytime day or night
- Send or receive secure messages, opt-in to text message reminders for appointments