We are WMU's health center.
Western Michigan University has a health care center on main campus to serve students, faculty, staff and their dependents. The health center can serve as a WMU student's primary care provider while they are in Kalamazoo.
- Call (269) 387-3287 to schedule an appointment, or visit the patient portal.
- Primary care and nursing appointments are all in-person.
- Pharmacy, including over-the-counter items for sale.
- Counseling Services and Psychiatry have returned to in-person service.
- We encourage any student who is in need of counseling and psychiatry services (crisis or initial) to call (269) 387-1850.
Use your insurance, or look for coverage
- See a list of insurance providers that participate at the health center
- No insurance? We also help students who need assistance to pay for medical care.
24-hour access to your records
- View your account information on HealthManager web portal anytime day or night
- Send or receive secure messages, opt-in to text message reminders for appointments