We're happy to announce the return of chiropractic service at Sindecuse Health Center. Chiropractic care is offered Tuesdays at the health center's Sports Medicine Clinic. Experienced chiropractor Dr. Blake Upston offers holistic care to WMU employees, students and their dependents by appointment. Patients should understand:
- WMU's BCBS PPO plan covers up to 12 visits per year.
- Copays, deductible and co-insurance may apply.
- Patients are responsible for keeping track of their total number of claimed visits at the health center and at other providers.
- Check in with Sports Medicine Clinic staff on the lower level of the health center.
- While area community members are invited to use other Sports Medicine Clinic services, this service is offered only to WMU employees, students and their dependents.
Call (269) 387-3248 for an appointment or more information today.