Drop-in, Virtual conversation with a counselor
- Thinking about a question or concern that would benefit from a brief consultation with a counselor?
- Curious about counseling and want to find out more about it?
- Interested in discussing available resources and referrals?
- Want to learn coping strategies for reducing distress and increasing wellbeing?
If any of the above applies to you, Counseling Services has a program just for you! Let’s Talk offers students a chance to connect for a brief, confidential conversation with a professional counselor to receive consultation, support, advice, or referrals. Let’s Talk virtual consultations are held daily throughout the fall semester.
- Offered as a Drop-in service, no appointment needed
- Available Monday through Friday from 2 - 3 p.m.
How to Connect
Call Counseling Services at (269) 387-1850 to connect with a counselor during the available times. Any registered WMU student in any location is welcome. Meetings are available on a first-come, first-served basis and no longer than 30 minutes. Please call Counseling Services if you need to talk with someone when Let's Talk is not available or if you are having a crisis. Let's Talk is not set up to handle crisis situations. Read more about our crisis services for information.