Drop-in conversations on Campus
- Thinking about a question or concern that would benefit from a brief consultation with a counselor?
- Curious about counseling and want to find out more about it?
- Interested in discussing available resources and referrals?
- Would like to learn coping strategies for reducing distress and increasing wellbeing?
If any of the above applies, Counseling Services has a program just for you! Let’s Talk is a drop-in service offering students a chance to connect for a brief, confidential conversation with a professional counselor to receive consultation, support, advice, and/or referrals. Let’s Talk is held in several locations throughout campus. Registered WMU students are welcome at any Let’s Talk Location.
Let’s Talk consultations are:
- Drop in: No appointment necessary