For information about requesting or sending medical records, view the Medical Records page
To view these forms you may need to download and install Adobe Reader.
- Release of Information (Authorization)
- Consent for Telehealth – Primary Care Services
- Consent for Telehealth – Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- Consent for COVID-Testing (Aug. 30, 2002)
- Informed Consent for Counseling Services
- Patient Insurance Information
- Massage Therapy Patient Information
- Medical History
- Medical Treatment Authorization for Minors
- Notice of Privacy Practices The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Privacy Rules provide important protection for your health information. The Privacy Rules apply to the use and disclosure of Protected Health Information by entities providing medical care and treatment. Except in a few specific circumstances, health care providers must obtain your authorization to share information they collect and store.
- Sports Medicine Patient Health History
For more information call (269) 387-3287.