The process for accessing psychiatric services in Fall 2021 has been adjusted to reflect current safety practices.
Sindecuse Health Center has a board-certified psychiatrist available by referral only to treat a wide variety of disease processes common to college students:
- Adjustment disorders
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar mood problems
- Anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Attention deficit disorders
- Eating disorders
- Thought disorders including schizophrenia
Call (269) 387-3287 to schedule an appointment with a clinician to assess your need for psychiatric services.