Check out the WellTrack App. It's free to use for WMU students, faculty and staff.
Stress Management, Anxiety Reduction, Panic Coping Apps
- Breathe2relax (iTunes) teaches breathing techniques to manage stress.
- Pacifica teaches deep breathing, behavioral exercises, identifying cognitive distortions (negative thinking patterns), and learning how to replace them with positive thinking patterns.
- Self-help Anxiety Management helps a person understand what causes anxiety, monitors anxious thoughts and behavior over time, and manages them through self-help exercises and private reflection.
- Panic Relief is an app designed to help individuals with panic disorder access easy-to-use coping tools to better manage and move through panic attacks.
Trauma, PTSD Apps
- CPT Coach for individuals in active treatment with a trained CPT (cognitive processing therapy) therapist. This app offers education about post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms.
- PTSD Coach is a self-help app from the National Center for PTSD. Skills taught may be applied to individuals with mild to moderate versions of PTSD.
Depression, Mood Tracking Apps
- Mood Tools (iTunes) provides education about risk factors and psychosocial approaches to treatment, a depression symptom questionnaire, thought diary, suicide safety plan, and videos such as meditation guides.
Sleep, Insomnia Apps
- CBT-i Coach is for people who are engaged in cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia with a health provider, or who have experienced symptoms of insomnia and would like to improve their sleep habits.