Sindecuse Health Center's hours of operation are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Pharmacy including the drive-up window is open Monday through Friday until 5 p.m. Prescriptions dropped off after 4:30 p.m. may not be filled the same day. The last half hour of the day is intended for prescription pick up.
- Lab and x-ray appointments are available until 4:15 p.m.
- Sindecuse Health Center is a conditional essential service of the University and will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. if Western Michigan University is closed due to weather on a normal operating day.
- Hours may vary during holiday recess.
- We are closed on the holidays WMU observes while classes are in session: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (or the nearest weekday), Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day following.