Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5346 USA
Tuesday and Thursday, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. and Tuesday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
And by appointment.
- Ph.D., Washington University-St. Louis, 1992
- Comparative and European politics
- Comparative public policy
- International relations
- Comparative public policies
- German federalism
- Welfare state institutions of advanced industrial societies in Europe
Dr. Gunther M. Hega is an associate professor of political science at Western Michigan University. Hega's publications include:
- Consensus Democracy in Switzerland (Peter Lang Publishers, 1998)
- Several articles on the welfare state, education policy and federalism in journals such as German Policy Studies/Politikfeldanalyse, Regional & Federal Studies, Compare (A Journal of Comparative Education) and the Journal of Studies in International Education.
Hega is writing a book about the reform of the education systems in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.