Continuing the Tradition of Success
The College of Education and Human Development at Western Michigan University is a diverse and vibrant institution of professional education, preparing individuals annually for leadership in their fields.
The college is comprised of six departments which include:
- Counselor education and counseling psychology
- Educational leadership, research and technology
- Family and consumer sciences
- Human performance and health education
- Special education and literacy studies
- Teaching, learning and educational studies
Approximately 110 regular full-time faculty serve over 2,500 undergraduate and over 1,400 graduate students, with majors enrolled in programs leading to the bachelor's, master's, specialist's and doctoral degrees.