Overnight, express and insured
Mail services has two vehicles for delivery of incoming specialty mail. Specials are envelopes or packages arriving via:
- United States Postal Service
- United Parcel Service
Specialty mail are scheduled for expedited delivery and trackable through a barcode. If you are looking for a specials package and you have not received it, call central receiving at (269) 387-8819 or (269) 387-8811.
Departments may now contract directly with United Parcel Service and or Federal Express to have packages picked up and delivered using greatly reduced rates.
How it works:
- Sign up for which service you would like to use by filling out one of the following forms: Submit form to the WMU mail center to have an account set up on the corresponding system.
- An account number will be sent to your attention.
- Create a shipping label by logging in to the appropriate system using your account number. Pay for the shipment using your procurement card.
- Request pickup:
- Directly from vendor: a small pick up fee will be incurred.
- WMU Receiving at (269) 387-8811 or (269) 387-8819 pickup free.
For more information call (269) 387-8812.