Student Success Services in the College of Arts and Sciences at Western Michigan University provides academic support programs and connects you to resources you may need to achieve your academic and personal goals.
The Bronco Study Zone, Peer Academic Success Coaching, and learning assistant program will continue during regular operating hours.
Access our online services today using the link below.
Other University success resources
There are many resources on campus to assist you in your academic goals:
- Alpha Program
- College success seminars
- Disability Services for Students
- Math tutor lab
- Mentoring for Success
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- Physics Help Room schedule (3302 Rood Hall)
- Statistics tutor lab
- STEP Student Success Center
- Student Complaint Form
- Supplemental instruction (biology, chemistry, geosciences, mathematics and physics)
- Textbooks on Course Reserve at Waldo Library
- The Writing Center
- Transfer Student Services