The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Bay de Noc Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Bay de Noc Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Bay de Noc BUSN 160 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Bay de Noc CIS 101 is transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Bay de Noc ENGL 101, 102 or 145 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Bay de Noc MATH 111 or 141 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Bay de Noc MATH 210 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Bay de Noc ECON 132 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Bay de Noc ECON 131 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Bay de Noc ACCT 101 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Bay de Noc ACCT 102 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- You may also take these courses:
- Bay de Noc BUSN 253 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!