The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Delta College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Delta College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Delta MGT 153 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Delta CST 133 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Delta ENG 111 or 111 A, B, C, H or 112 or 112 A, H or 113 or OAT 151 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Delta MTH 120, 151 or 161 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Delta MTH 208 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Delta ECN 222 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Delta ECN 221 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Delta ACC 211 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Delta ACC 212 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Delta MGT 243 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!