Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5412
- Ph.D., Business Computer Information Systems, University of North Texas
- MBA, General Management, Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- B.S., Computer Engineering, University of Isfahan, Iran
- Business analytics and statistics
- Data mining
- Software development
- Social media analytics and electronic commerce
- Privacy and security
- Human behavior in information systems
Dr. Mohammadreza Mousavizadeh is an assistant professor of business information systems at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
His dissertation focused on the role of web assurance mechanisms in e-commerce and social media contexts. His other major research interest is business analytics with an emphasis on social media analytics, motivated by the issue of online review performance in social media.
Office locator, 3rd floor Schneider Hall