Arm your team with new insights and skills
Customize your executive development with workshops from Western Michigan University’s Haworth College of Business or register for one of our upcoming sessions.
- Advanced Purchasing Workshops (ongoing): Learn more and register.
- Emerging Leaders Conference, April 10 to 13: Learn more and register.
Setting a course for success
Navigating the changing landscape of business is increasingly complex, and successful businesses are always evolving. Drawing upon the most effective contemporary approaches to business problem solving is crucial in building the businesses and leaders of the future. We offer an integrated and highly customized approach to executive and workforce education unlike many others.
What defines our executive education experience?
- Customization: We will tailor a seminar or training for the specific needs of your organization. Our executive education specialists will work with you to design a program that meets your unique goals. Our promise to you is that your program will be highly customized and immediately relevant.
- Faculty: Our world-class faculty members are experts in their fields, have industry experience and work in concert with the business community on developing proven best practices through research and application.
- Nationally recognized programs: The college has several nationally recognized programs led by the foremost thinkers in specialized areas of business.
- Peer network: You will interact with leaders from a variety of companies in our open executive education sessions, thereby growing your professional network. The college's strong alumni and business community relationships provide additional opportunities to enhance your network.
- Results: Our executive education program provides strategies that you can apply immediately in your business, which will deliver results. In addition, continuing support is provided through the resources available in the college.
Interested in learning more about how our programs will benefit your company? Use the form below to contact Dr. Steve Newell. Email Dr. Newell | (269) 387-5050.
Executive and Workforce Education
Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5457
Phone (269) 387-5050
Fax (269) 387-5710
3176 Schneider Hall, Mail Stop 5429