The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Glen Oaks Community College students.
With a grade of C or better in the following nine courses from Glen Oaks Community College, students may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Glen Oaks BUS 104 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Glen Oaks CIS 101 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Glen Oaks ENG 121 or 122 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Glen Oaks MATH 117 or 153 or 161 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Glen Oaks BUS 205 transfers as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Glen Oaks ECON 203 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Glen Oaks ECON 204 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Glen Oaks ACCT 111 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Glen Oaks ACCT 112 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Glen Oaks BUS 250 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- Glen Oaks BUS 251 transfers as MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!