The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Gogebic Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Gogebic Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Gogebic BUS 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Gogebic CIT 161 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Gogebic ENG 101, 102, 111 or 112 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Gogebic MTH 120,110 or 150 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Gogebic MTH 211 transfers as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Gogebic ECO 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Gogebic ECO 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Gogebic ACC 201 transfers for WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Gogebic ACC 202 transfers for WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Gogebic BUS 2010 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- Gogebic BUS 224 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior
- Gogebic BUS 240 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!