The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Grand Rapids Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Grand Rapids Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- GRCC BA 103 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- GRCC BA 145 or CIS 100 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of GRCC EN 100, 101, 102, 249 or BA 102 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of GRCC MA 127, 131, 133 or 129 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- GRCC BA 254 or MA 215 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- GRCC EC 252 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- GRCC EC 251 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- GRCC BA 256 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of C+ or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- GRCC BA 257 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of C+ or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- GRCC BA 270 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- GRCC BA 282 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- GRCC BA 288 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!